Hey im movin to taylorsville from memphis TN im an EMT here and will be there on OCT 31 im gonna join the volunteers out there in taylorsville but im wanting to find out when any of the local depts will be hiring and how dificult and long is it to get my ff1 and ff2 and rescue tech certificates i also plan to get my paramedic license at catawba valley so anyone who can help would be great thanks guys

Views: 34

Replies to This Discussion

hi, you can join the group if you like, as far as your 1 and 2 you could probably get it in a year if you worked on it hard enough, just maybe, i think Gaston county holds a rookie class for the 1 and 2 every year, as far as hiring, most of the hiring done in Catawba county i would say is engineer positions, with the exception of Hickory and Newton. From what i understand though a lot of part time work is being offered. If you have your EMT-B in NC, you can work for Catawba County EMS part time. As far as knowing about hiring, it is usually by word of mouth. I couldn't tell you anything about the rescue tech stuff, hope this helps.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service