I really thought that we'd be overwhelmed with truckies when we created this group because it seems that everyone I ever talk to wants to be one (come on, admit it). So the fact that we are two away from 100 makes me smile a little. 100 truckies in one area at one time. Doesn't the thought of that scare you a little? I mean, think of the stuff that could be destroyed. One hundred people who carry some sort of menancing tool meant for breaking into buildings; one hundred people who aren't necessarily afraid of heights. One hundred people who would sooner go through a wall than a door. (Some of the engine guys are saying, "one hundred people who can't count past 20").

Even if you aren't ON the truck, if you're interested in learning a little about it, we'd love to have you. It's a little tongue in cheek (even our name is tongue in cheek) but you know, that's classic truckie humor. Because you know, we are secretly laughing inside everytime you roll out the door without us.

Be number 100. Come join the Truckie Nation at Cancel The Engine.

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

We hit the100 mark. Woo-hoo.
Lets celebrate by breaking some stuff lol!
Where do you want the hole?
Just pick a spot on the wall...probably gonna end up with one gigantic hole before its over with!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service