Check out FrictionForce Forcible entry training props at http://www.frictionforce.net (Be sure to check out the video how tos)

This forcible entry Prop is unlike any before it,please checkout the website and bring it to your training officers
attention. I dont own the company or have anything to do with it, But a brother from My Job designed and constructed the first prop realizing he was on to something, he's taken itto the next level... Frictionforce has been seen at the FDIC as well as numerous shows nationally, check them out... Tommy owns the company and has gone from fabricator to Promoter the turnaround time is great Honestly this is an awesome tool ,, JIm

Views: 365

Replies to This Discussion

I should mention I happened across another manufactureres Prop yesterday advertised on a equiptment supply house , and while the're prop allows Youto physically change the door from Metal to Wood , either is hindged like a normal door, and is "bolted" shut each use with piece of U Channel 4 bolts through the door and two through the frame... each use you provide enough force to sheer two bolts on inward swing only... The friction force prop uses a tensioning device a metal door is set to maximumwhile a "wooden" door is less pressure like the real thing . Unlike the other prop the Friction force Prop one can utilize inward and outward swings , allows hydralic tools such as the hydraram, Baseball swing to gain a purchase point as well as any driving tools the door is built to take a beating while the other prop uses "replaceable doors" a cost consideration, while the Look and feel realistic, both the wooden as well as the exterior metal doors will offer a few breechs before needing replacement.. something to consider ...long term...Let me see if I can find they're advert so you can see for yourselves ...

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service