I know you are all anxiously awaiting my next words, but you know, feel free to post or drool on the keyboards or something. By the way, like I promised:

WELCOME! Numbers 108, 109, and 110, whomever you are. Tell us a little about you and your favorite truck. (That should open it up).

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

Well looks like I am 108 yea buddy..hehehe anyways I am a lieutenant with my station and we have us a truck..lol it is a quint with a 65 foot ladder on it. Its a 197? something..sad thing is its inservice more than what the city ladder trucks are..its seen more fire than the city ladder trucks hehe..anyways been in the fire service for about 18 years..if you look at my page it will tell ya a little more..feel free to ask any questions..LT 132
A hale and hearty welcome, Danny. I'll go look at the page, but in the meanwhile, feel at home here, because it is.
Sorry, I've been dealing with a promotional exam among other things and honestly, playing on Firefighter Nation took a back seat. 111, 112, and 113, welcome to the truck company. Why don't you all introduce yourselves...

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service