Ok, I guess we need to start a discussion so how about is there any Red Knights out there? If so what do you ride.

Views: 73

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Okay. This may sound like a silly question, but what are the Red Knights? Since I haven't heard of them, and it sounds like a motorcycle organization, then they must not be in my area. I ride a 2003 Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe
Attachments:
Christopher, Great looking bike! The Red Knight is an International Organization (Club) of Fire Fighters that like motorcycles. You can be volunteer or paid or retired, signifacant other or family member, and ride any kind of bike. Check out www.redknightsmc.org

Cpat. Rick
Capt. Rick, is it possible to join if I'm going through fire training, even though I do not, as of yet, belong to a department? There isn't a group in my area, so I'd have to join as an MAL, or whatever it's called (it's been a week or so since I looked at the website). I'm sure that, if allowed to join, that I could get my training instructor, Steve Jones, to sign my form.

Chris
Christopher,

Yes you can join as a "Member At Large". Also if you can get 7 other Fire Fighter's, their significant others, or family members interested you can start your own local group. You just need to apply for a charter through the international.

Good Riding, Stay Safe

Capt. Rick

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service