ok this goes out to every one. I am a 911 disatcher and I am also a fire chief. I am looking for contact numbers to the FAA, NSTB and any other organization that would need to be contacted to a aircraft that goes down. The county I work for has only had one plane go down and the numbers used to contact people were disposed of. so if any one has any contact number it would br great.

Views: 84

Replies to This Discussion

Chris,

I did a search on the Internet and found the NTSB website: www.ntsb.gov/Info/sources.htm you can search for your local areas contact number there and the Headquarters are listed below.

NTSB Headquarters
490 L'Enfant Plaza, SW
Washington, DC 20594
(202) 314-6000

The FAA Info is listed below:

www.faa.gov/
U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Aviation Administration
800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20591
1-866-TELL-FAA (1-866-835-5322)

I hope this helps you out?

Bill
1-866-TELL-FAA

Have a question?
Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you still can't find an answer, you will be able to ask a question with our convenient on-line form. Our FAQ database contains answers to many questions asked most often by the public.

* Check our Frequently Asked Questions

Call FAA toll-free 24 hours a day to:

* Ask questions about FAA-monitored consumer issues (Consumer Hotline).
* Report specific violations (Hazardous Materials).
* Report information relating to air carrier safety or participate in other protection activities (aviation industry employees only). Report to Aviation
* Report Aviation Safety Issues (you may also email your concern for the issues listed below only).
o Maintenance improprieties
o Aircraft incidents
o Suspected Unapproved Parts
o Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) violations

Office of Transportation Disaster Assistance
Telephone (24/7): 1-800-683-9369
E-mail: assistance@ntsb.gov

If you are PUBLIC SAFETY AGENCY reporting a transportation emergency, please call 202-314-6290
to speak to a NTSB Watch Officer (24/7).

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service