How is the U.S. going to do in the olympics? Can the U.S. hockey team win the gold like they did 20 years ago in Lake Placid?

Views: 171

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well based on the weather on that side of the world ......they better make it the summer olympics.....
i agree with most of you in saying that the U.S. probable won't win gold. we have a great team, but it's going to be tough. and as far as canada goes, they are a powerhouse, and with mike babcock and stevie y involved they are going to be almost impossible to beat. (i'm from michigan, and a HUGE redwings fan.) and i agree that russia has a great team with datsuk and ovechkin, which are unbelievable two way players. but i'm suprised that sweden hasn't come up in the discussion yet, (that i saw). they have some great players on that team, like 8 time norris trophy winner and redwings captain, nick lidstrom, who is one of the, if not the best defensemen that plays the game. and lets not forget hank zetterberg, who could probably win the whole damn thing by himself.
i'm sorry this is a long post, i'm just a big hockey fan. i hope the U.S. does well, but odds are against us.
anybody want to weigh in on how good the russians and canadians are?
Well the US played a helluva good game yesterday.....we just came up a little short..overall though I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR OLYMPIANS !!!!!! They did a great job......CHRIS
The U.S. forced an overtime with a goal in the last 24 seconds of regulation time. Outstanding Game!

Greenman

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service