I'm dying to know; which of you will be member 800? It seems like just yesterday we were struggling to get 20. Now there's a whole army of rabid truckies out there, waiting to rip the roof off of some unsuspecting building. Can you imagine if we all got together? I shudder to think...

But we can all get together on our designated group, Cancel The Engine, to which I would provide a link if my browser were working. Instead, you'll have to suffer through the old fashioned version:

http://www.firefighternation.com/group/canceltheengine

Feel free to cut and paste. And soon, I may be asking who among you will help us make 1K.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, so you don't have to cut and paste it. But my browser still sucks.
Karen Redden is the 800 person to join
Thanks to Justin for giving us the announcement and congratulations to Karen for being member 800. Of course, there is no prize, except that you are now a little part of history, which should mean something because we truckies are intrinscially motivated and really don't care what the rest of the world thinks.

So, anyway, from our dysfunctional little family, thanks for joining us. Now go out and find your friends, tell them to bring something heavy and dangerous looking, put on your turnouts and come on over to the Truckie Nation. And feel free to post. We like that kind of stuff.
That should be "intrinsically", but of course, my browser won't allow me to edit.
I'm glad our little buddies over on the engine could get together and they can sing a few rounds of Kumbaya and have a big ol' group hug. Now all they need are some pictures of shiny objects on there and they'll all come running.

I have to admit, I love our engine company friends. We have to have somebody to hand off those rescues to when we come out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service