SAN ANTONIO - New photos of a San Antonio Park Police officer have surfaced, and the photos show the officer posing with a woman who is exposing her breasts.
Full story plus pictures at http://tinyurl.com/5p7wtl

This story highlights the importance of "thinking before you act" and also highlights yet again, the big issue of scrutiny, especially when on duty, regardless of whether you're a cop, a firey or an ambo....

Views: 1719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The "cop" in the picture directly above this reply a) does not appear to be wearing a typical uniform shirt; and b) is holding some type of beverage container.

The pic at the top of the discussion shows a "cop" wearing an official-looking jacket which is zipped up to the top.

I'm having problems believing these pictures. I'm having problems believeing that sworn, professional law officers would have these photos taken. One photo, perhaps; but a series? I doubt it. With a glass of something in one arm, and a boob-exposed babe in the other? It doesn't pass the common sense test.

I'm having trouble believing these were bona fide law officers captured on film.

I'm having trouble seeing this as anything other than a BS hoax.
nope maybe I should could not get it at work blocked it going to take a looky now that I am home...
Blocked from at work so that might be the reason why..lol... Puters at work block some stuff.. so all I could get was the first pic and that was it ..did not see this until now... I get it...lol........ wowowowowowowow
Yeah and you better hope that you are dead cause if you aren't you will be... :o)
Of course you do and it's a good thing you do... :o)
Why Philly, that is really sweet of you.....
Good Luck with that....
Why Ted... afraid she will find anything "unusual" in there like pet rabbits or AA cells?
I thought that Philly from the start....
Yeah. You look at his picture and say "gee, what a swell guy..."
Oh Joe, you are handsome too...
And here I thought I was a brain-cell deprived white hat...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service