What kind of run have you recently had? Any new ideas? Any comments? Anything different? So what did your day bring?

Views: 778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First run in 2 weeks was yesterday. General medical call. Pt lethargic, semi responsive, alzheimers pt. Dispatch didn't even have to finish the address. All I had to hear was the numerics and I knew where we were going. LOL. Didn't even have to say the road name.
we had a single-wide trailer burn down it was near a propane tank which was smoking rite next to me lol, other then that we've been really slow, 2 slow for us actually
latest thing we are seeing more of ..is co alarms and like oic's are hit out before dept. and if it is something call the troops otherwise secure scene and have nice night makes no sense to me cause the family in need is now waiting even longer in the cold or rain or heat but politics are run by A*^Holes
Mutual aid for a structure fire. The day before ran on a call cuz a deer ran into our Lieutenants van. lol that was interesting and a couple little crappy calls. Its been pretty quite this past week.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service