What kind of run have you recently had? Any new ideas? Any comments? Anything different? So what did your day bring?

Views: 778

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had an MVA car vs pole driver had a permit only was texting and drunk we had an MVF a M/A multi alarm brush fire and multiple AFA's
Tuesday June 30 - 1900 hrs, visit to funeral home to pay respects to the mother of one of our members; interrupted by a mutual aid structure fire response. Home by 2230.

Wednesday July 1 - 0155 hrs, ambulance call for an intox teen, back in bed by 0300. 2200 hrs, wires arcing call.

Tip of the day: during fire operations, if it is necessary to shut power off at the main breaker panel, just turn off the MAIN breaker if so equipped. Leave the others intact until the fire investigator does his/her job. They will appreciate it. :o)
I had to run down to Burger World, Ordered 10-Cheese Burgers, 5-Hambers, 10- Fries, 7-Soft Drinks
When the order came out, I realized I forgot my wallet. O'well, I wasen't that hungry any way, and went
back home, and on the way home I stopped at the pizza hut, and ordered a pie with the works. When the
pie was ready, again I realized I had no money. I told the pizza man I would be right back, and I left, and
again statered home. When I got home my wife asked me where I was, I told her that I had a fire call, she
asked what type of call I had, and I said it was a false alarm. LMAO
July2

dispatched around midnight to a 19 yr old f/m uncon/not breathing, 8 1/2 months preggnat, ems was on scene before we i arrived, i drove the bus, hospital did emer surgery to save the baby, mother died shortly after baby was taken, under investigation by authoriues
MVA, CODE, Mobile home Fire Last night could'nt get it out....right to the ground!! Been really crazy.
Mutual aid to a 220 acre brush fire.
just got off a fatal MVA long day!!
Just got back from having a beautiful ride out on my Harley Davidson'
Great Theropy,
That is so sad!
Mobiles burn so quick hope everyone got out safe!
It always is TCSS! God Bless!
I bet !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service