I'm a canadian firefighter and i would like to trade a fire patch with anyboby ! I collect fire helmet too. One of my dream it's to possess a fire helmet from FDNY or CHICAGO fire department.

Views: 546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I once again, i have a old helmet to trade, he's about 20 to 30 years... Regards
do you have a pic for your fire helmet ??
Dear Luis, I am very interested in an helmet from Portugal. Can I have a pic? has it any insigna? dedox
ddn_mrc@hotmail.com
Anyone keen to swap their helmet for a New Zealand helmet? I have an old style and a new style one? email me at alana.shane@xtra.co.nz
Hey people!! I am very interested in swapping patches. I collect Police/Fire/EMS and a few other emergency related services. Drop me a line and let's shoot the breeze a bit. Stay safe out there.....you are truly a hero!

Daniel
Hey Jammi!!! Send me your address and I'll send mine off to you...my address is:

Daniel Garvin
4399 Viau Street
Pierrefonds, Quebec, Canada
H9H 3B1
I research a crank fire siren ; '' Elektror HSM7 '' help me to find out !!
hi im also looking to trade a fire patch

thx stephen from north carolina, usa
Hello Stephen,

I would trade with you. My e-mail is garvin.family@sympatico.ca

Later bro...
Daniel
Be glad to send you our patch. E-mail your address to me at gbarkanic@bethlehem-pa.gov
Done!

Daniel
Hey all, im looking to trade patches aswell out of Georgia fire dept. let me know if your interested. my email is oakridge810@yahoo.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service