I'm a canadian firefighter and i would like to trade a fire patch with anyboby ! I collect fire helmet too. One of my dream it's to possess a fire helmet from FDNY or CHICAGO fire department.

Views: 385

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Eric,
I have 3 different, unused Winnipeg FD patches to offer in a trade. Please let me know if you are interested. Please reply to me at: johnson1@mts.net
Martin
I can trade some with you, i'm from Portugal. Regards
HI, send me one of your fire department patch and i send you one in return !!! Thank's bro...
my address is ;

eric deneault
44 Cyr
bedford,Qc.
JOJ 1AO (CANADA)
Ive got some to trade.
I'll manage to send it next week (i'm on vacation), i think i can get some more from the 5 diferent portuguese operational zones. Regards
Also i have a front license plate if you have anything you would like to trade for that.
Patch on the way... Regards
Salut Eric!
I work for Montreal EMS. I can trade you a Montreal FD patch or Kingston Ontario FD. Do you collect EMS and Police as well?
Hey Luis!
I am in Montreal and work for EMS..I can swap you a Montreal FD patch if you are interested? Stay safe!
Daniel
Let's do some trading...Stay safe!

Daniel
I have a friend in Chicago FD...I will ask him if he is interested!

Daniel
I will always trade a patch for a patch. Drop me an email at alex@pofd3.org and we'll work out the details. Be safe and learn something new today.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2019   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service