(Federal IRS question, not a State question) I work in a Combo fire department, and recieve 15 dollars per call, which is taxed completely like other oncome, and we recieve a W2 form. Is it true you can deduct the first 360 of this income, and if so how do you do it ? Do you just subtract the 360 from the Gross total on the W2, or is there a form?

Views: 127

Reply to This

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2020   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service