For the times when we need to slip out of the room into a secret hideaway for whatever reason.  If you know where the secret buttons are you'll even discover all kinds of FUN amenities.  Remember to leave a tip for the cleaning people.  :o)

Views: 8948

Replies to This Discussion

ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO

ONLY A MAN WOULD MAKE THAT KIND OF COMMENT... I AM ROTFLMAO!

then certainly this woman needs to meet you... her joy stick is not getting the job done...

(the missing word is "device")

Too funny!
Will you two get a room and quit staining the forest floor!

ROTFLMAO... Voyeur Bear !!!

I hear tell that Tom likes his truck... maybe you can convince him to use it to move his wild kingdom...

off your forest floor...
I've seen Tom's truck and from the positions I've seen, you two aint got room in that truck of his. If you don't believe me, ask the beaver, he's got the video to prove it. :-)

Plus, thanks to you two, you've caused my dearest buddy, Frank (the otter) to have to check into a mental institution after seeing one of your all's afternoon rendezvous ......

OMG OMG OMG - how does one respond to such rumors and innuendo...

you think you are the only one who can get a little frisky and get their paddle on...

if there is any truth to it.. I guess just let them watch...

After 60 minutes of intense cooking in Kitchen Stadium and presentations with todays secret ingredient, pork, the winner is ............... Chef Lady Heather of Creme de la Creme Restaurant.

Wow Beaver, that new HD video camera you got is awesome!!!!!! Hell, this is better than reading the Kamasutra!

Step right up for the instructional video... don't be afraid and look away...

now let me show you how to pleasure your partner...

first you start by laying them out so that they can relax...

then you locate the goodie trail...

then...

then...

then...

then... prepare for the forest to howl !!!

OHHHHHH BABBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute........Ok, I'm ready now!

so many feelings... so little time...
Hey Heather, I got your popsicle!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service