For the times when we need to slip out of the room into a secret hideaway for whatever reason.  If you know where the secret buttons are you'll even discover all kinds of FUN amenities.  Remember to leave a tip for the cleaning people.  :o)

Views: 8963

Replies to This Discussion

Jump right on in there Buddy. I've got the life ring handy here in case you need it....LOL
for some reason I do not think you mind BEING the dirty old man
lucky lady... maybe she and I will get to share stories one day

ah yes... I believe I have heard of these experiments...

I believe Chris was conducting similar preliminary experiments recently with his "Gene Simmons" tongue methods of measurement.

Yes, the patent sounds like a good idea - since you don't want anyone coming in and trying to lay claim to your find... and trying to take over your dig site...

since it sounds like others, such a Buddy, have been doing some preliminary research in this area as well
In all actuality it comes down to just focusing on the object you're trying to balance on the tongue. Some things are easier to balance than others as illustrated with the item below.....

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ... YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK :-)

So cute! Too much hunny looks like. :o)
can anyone really have too much? Ever?
Uhhhhhh........NO
I will meet you in your office so we can do further analysis of this theory...

Sounds like a good plan, let me clear my desk off so we'll have plenty of room to "work" on this analysis.....

PERFECT...

nice desk...

I always enjoy a little desk space... to work... and...

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service