For those days when java and sugar just don't cut it.  For the day's when we want to hide and attempt to find relaxation.  Time to check out the Back Room Crew's (BRC) Massage Palace.  With both male and female therapists who will take very good care of our members, stop in anytime, we're open 24/7/365.

Views: 1313

Replies to This Discussion

Will have Gwen take care of ya Chris. She has really soft hands but can be firm when needed.
DEEP tissue massage is the only thing that works.Friggin knots are tight enough that normal pressure just does not work.
Tom, I took the liberty of hiring Kimberly on ... and am sending her to Chris Weber's home for DEEP TISSUE work...

SWEET SUPER SWEET... YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan Heather! Sure Chris will be happy.
Simply bows and says thank you. Now let's continue with the massage, back next.
Perfect my right shoulder is throbbing... start there and work your way down... I keep get an oblique cramp too... so can you work out the knots in my ribs... if that is even possible...

Chief Tom, have I told you today how much I love you?
Wow, ya know talk like that Heather will you get you anything! ;o) Will pay extra attention to the ribs, will have that cramp gone in no time. Here's a glass of wine for you to work on while I work my magic. <3 ya too!
pulled a muscle in my knee - "talk like that will get me anything" so please sir - may I enter your palace...

You sure can, let me take you over here to your private table and get things started.....champagne my dear?
I think if you are rubbing intimate parts like my knees - it is about time I tell you that I do not drink alcohol at all ever...

So you can bring my lemonade or hot cocoa and that would please me more...

since you do such a great job pleasing and relaxing me ;-)
Consider it done, Felipe is removing the champagne as we speak and your hot cocoa will be back momentarily. Takes the lovely Ms. Heather's hand and kisses it gently. ;o)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service