For those days when java and sugar just don't cut it.  For the day's when we want to hide and attempt to find relaxation.  Time to check out the Back Room Crew's (BRC) Massage Palace.  With both male and female therapists who will take very good care of our members, stop in anytime, we're open 24/7/365.

Views: 1311

Replies to This Discussion

Lady Heather blushes and thanks the fine gentleman
So, you're requesting a deep tissue massage Justine? Have a seat right over here, help yourself to the Godiva chocolate there on the table. What would you like to drink?

Now before I get your massuese, will Mr. B. get jealous over this service? Don't have hazardous duty pay for the cabana boys. :o)
Welcome Joyce, Have a seat and I'll have you hooked up here in a few. There's Godiva chocolate on the table, what would you like to drink?
Margarita coming right up Joyce. I can if you prefer, can get these magic hands working on you right away. Let me help you up on the table here and we'll get started. Let me grab the oils and the magic will start. :o)
Will get you the full body massage with hot stones and then will give some extra special attention to the neck and shoulders area. From here we'll conclude with additional treatment to your arms, wrists, and hands.
Will get your cabana boys and massuese over here right away and get them started.
THANK YOU so much... my knee feels much better...
getting sick of bed rest...

so I come to my master for an all over body massage... PLEASE!

and guess this thread should be an Age 21+ also ;-)
The Iceman has been summoned. One Full Body Massage coming up. Oils, lptions and ice and the ready.
HOT OILS PLEASE

save the ice for another time ;-)

let's switch turns...

sounds like a plan!

Been so long since I have gotten a good rub down... so glad to re-join this palace!!!

Let's see if some strong hands show up :)

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service