For those days when java and sugar just don't cut it.  For the day's when we want to hide and attempt to find relaxation.  Time to check out the Back Room Crew's (BRC) Massage Palace.  With both male and female therapists who will take very good care of our members, stop in anytime, we're open 24/7/365.

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

Sendin over a big hug ((((((((( Patti )))))))))))))))). Hope today is better.
Thanks Tom.....
Welcome :o)
Can you send someone over to take the knots out of my neck?
Sure can, on my way. Sounds like you need a full body massage.
I do. But will be happy to have the knots removed from the neck.
Gotcha covered.
For all the ones who decided to tackle the Black Friday shopping, these are for you at the end of your quest.......

Hell no I am not going shopping...

but ppppplllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzeeeeee can I still get he scented oils and a nice massage...

i have a horrible kink in my neck

I'll take a double.On second thought,leave the bottle.
No shopping for this dude.Need a good working over though.Was sore for a few days after our little crack up last week and now am a little tighter after hearing what the insurance adjuster had to offer.I think I could put a straw in that bottle of Beam and kill two birds with one stone.
Yes my Queen, you may. Oils & massage coming right up...................Will work on the neck first then move to the rest of the body. Oh my, your neck is seriously knotted up and tight Heather. Give me just a few minutes & I'll have you back to new.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service