Hi all,

I am with the London Fire Brigade and am looking to swap a couple of tee shirts for other fire brigades tees. I am more interested in tees from the states, Australia, Canada and New Zealand but would consider anywhere really.

If you are interested then let me know.

David.

Views: 1313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you right away. I will take any 2 or 3XL shirts or patches you may have. Whatever you send, I'll send back to you. Please make sure you send your address with where you want it shipped to. As soon as I receive yours, I'll send back your items. My address is: Ivan Gregory, PO Box 3281, Muncie, IN 47307. Thank you.
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you right away. I will take any 2 or 3XL shirts or patches you may have. Whatever you send, I'll send back to you. Please make sure you send your address with where you want it shipped to. As soon as I receive yours, I'll send back your items. My address is: Ivan Gregory, PO Box 3281, Muncie, IN 47307. Thank you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service