So Tiffany had her first Fire Fighting experience yesterday! She helped
save the GoodWill Donation center! The sun came through an old 55" TV
that had inside removed! The screen and mirrors acted as a magnifying
glass and started a pillow smoldering! We took a couple of bags in and I
smelled it! We all started looking and Tiff found it behind the
building! I used an extinguisher and she called Sandy TWP FD to assist.

Views: 38

Reply to This

FireRescue Magazine

Find Members Fast


Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2019   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service