I am an Irish firefighter and I will be going out for the evening. I love St. Patty's Day

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like fun
You got a point Tony. I apologize for saying St. Patty's Day . From now on I will just say St. Patricks Day lol
Being part Irish and part English and part German and part Scottish, I'll contemplate drinking myself to death with green beer or blowing myself up with a few rounds of Irish Car Bombs...but first a huge plate of corned beef and cabbage to the condemned!!!
ugghhhh id rather not be around for st pattys day cause i hate the corned beef and cabbage ehkkkkk lol stay safe all
I am irish!
I am part Irish and regretfully have to say that I'll be working on St. Patrick's day. Oh well, someone has to. To all that are going out and partying, I'm jealous. But really, have fun and stay safe.
-Eric
Or St Paddy :)
Im Irish my family hails from the County Boyle. Its a pretty big deal with My Family we break out the old scrap books and photo albums, tell stories, sing songs and of course the men folk settle all the former diffrences over a pint of Guiness. And of course We are going to chow down
Of course Im not going to be able to drink this year as I have EMT school to attend that evening
Going to be a good one up till then

Sgt. Bobby J King
Iam part Irish and will be working till midnight on the ambulance then me and some of friends from the FD and my old army unit are going to drink to friends lost and found and to life and happiness. its tradition in my FD. Have a great st.paddys day and be safe
I am also an Irish firefighter ( even have the red hair...lol) so of coarse i will be celebrating St. Patty's Day. Probably with some Guinness and corned beef. "Fir Na Tine" which is Irish for "Men of fire"
Im Welsh, Irish and Italian.... ill be celebrating. I love dressing up.. we are having a HUGE party...tons of beer and whiskey! Ya'll are invited if u wanna come...course ive been noticing not too many people from cali. But ur still invited lol :) Stay safe
Someone should explain to AMERICANS that ST Patricks Day is not a Holiday in Ireland, as the story goes ST Pat ran all the snakes from the shores of Ireland in the 15th century. The referal to snakes was a referal to the CATHOLICS. Not much to celebrate if you happen to be a Catholic of Irish decent. My family is AMERICAN by 1 generation and proud to be American, not worried about the holy war still being fought in Northern Ireland. Go out and celebrate your heritage, not ST Pat...............and whats up with the green beer?????? Have Fun and Play Safe.:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service