ST. Louis FireFighter Shot and Killed Trying to help at a Car Wreck.

A ST. Louis Firefighter was shot and killed tonight . The Firefighter stopped to help what he thought was a car wreck. Little did he know it was a robbery suspect who just robbed a store and wrecked a car he stole. The robber then shot the ST. Louis Firefighter in the chest and stole his Fire Dept. Vehicle. The suspect then crashed and got into a shootout with police officers. The ST. Louis Firefighter was taken to a nearby Hospital where he later died of his injuries. The suspect was also killed by police. Let us take time to pray for his family and friends. Let him rest in peace.

Views: 899

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hy Bro This shooting just happened yesterday. The shooting of FireFighter Hummert happened in ST. Louis County this is the second shooting of a Fire Fighter this year.
May GOD be with the family,frend,s and co-worker,s our prayer,s are with you all.
Nick The Firefighter in question was 30y/0 Andrew. He was a Paramedic for the city of ST. Louis Fire Dept. for a short time before taking a job with Pattonville. Yes he will also be remembered. Station 3 off the Earth city Expressway in Earth City. 8am to 1pm this Saturday.
This is a tragic incident indeed, and my condolences and prayers go out to his family and to his brother firefighters with the St. Louis Fire Department. This just goes to show that in this day and time we have to be very careful about stopping to assist citizens. I know I stop all the time, but am very careful and aware of everything that is going on around me. It's sad that we have to be so cautious, but as this incident shows, we gotta watch our butts out there. Take care of yourselves out there brothers and sisters, it's a cruel world. again, my prayers go out to all of you out there, may God bless you and keep you all safe.
A Men!!
I have no words. Very, very disturbing. My deepest sympathy for the family, friends and co-workers.
so you'd let him live so he could potentially kill more of our brothers in the future? Part of what's wrong with society today is that we're way too tolerant of people who commit wrongdoing. I'd personally like to thank the cops who shot this jerk.
My condolences to his family and the SLFD. Such a sad loss!
rest in peace brother my thoughts an prayes to his family an dept
A very sad and tragic reminder of what society has come to.The value of life to some people has failed to exist.20 years ago this event would have been a shock to the public. Now, unfortunately ,it's almost an everyday thing.Trying to do the right thing nowadays takes on great risks and sometimes the "do gooders" pay the ultimate price.We, at the Mt. Prospect/Elk Grove Township fire Departments will keep him in our prayers.Be Safe and Be smart............
So SORRY.My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and friends.GOD BLESS
So sorry to hear about this horrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service