(non-married) FFN members

wandering around through the pages

looking to join chats

and

find a place to kick back and relax

with other legally single members.

JOIN US

and invite your other Single FFN Friends to join as well

No legally married people allowed... Please no one under age 18...

GOOD RELATIONSHIPS

are built through interactions

and time spent together

so let us socialize...

JUST US SINGLES

where we can talk about things that are important to us...

and be more than fire / ems worker bees always caring for others...

let us expand our social life and

spend some time nurturing our own heart and souls and each other...

Since everyone needs FRIENDS

to share our lives with...

COME PLAY WITH US !!!

Let us all be respectful towards each other.

Remember this is still a professional site so

NO Rated-R content please...  

Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Disrespectful comments to group members

and comments made by married members

or minors will be removed from the conversation.

Members that are inappropriate towards other members

will be removed from the group.

As the Group Admin. Please remember that certain content will not be allowed and is subject to be closed if complaints arise from Members.

Other than that enjoy and Welcome

Chief Mike France

Views: 1681

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, how's it going everyone?
Hi Joe - welcome to our group... Tell us a little about yourself and what adventures have you been up to and swing on by and say hi to everyone... make yourself at home...
Ok, I'll try not to bore everyone haha. I've been a firefighter for almost 10 years now, even though I was raised around the firehouse. Right now I'm in college for Electronic Engineering. Anything else feel free to ask
My world isn't too bad. I am a mother of 2 girls who just love having me run them all over. I am a volunteer firefighter I am the secretary plus the only female on the department. It is nice because my daughters do let me have adult time. LOL
I will leave the really juicy stuff in my closet....
hey all - happy mothers day to all the moms out there!! been a busy week, just checkin in. what's new??
hey - we want juicy stuff? no holding out on us?

What type of company do you do secretarial work for?

Running your kids all over - LOLOLOL - I don't know what is up with this generation of kids. I don't remember my parents running us all over the world when we were kids...

How old are your girls?
Hey that's awesome, my brother and my cousin are electrical engineers.

And I am in university right now studying Marriage and Family Therapy - so I know NOTHING about your field - lol

So do tell - what attracted you to studying Electronic engineering?
Are you a super IT guy now?
Since my electronics and I are constantly in fighting! LOL

Do tell... what will you do with your degree when you are done?
Well that's up in the air slightly, depending on who's hiring lol, but I'm thinking of either getting into repairing medical equipment or with all the new advances in electronics when it comes to airpacks and all of our detectors and cameras, might try to get in with msn or scott to do repairs, since I know the equipment lol
now is an electrical engineer the same thing as an electronics engineer?

I think my brother built things like computer chip boards, while my cousin does things like the re-build and repair machinery.

Yes, I hear you about the job options thing. Where will you plan on living when you are done? Do you get to do an internship while still in school which could lead into an industry or career?

Yes, it would be awesome if you can blend your current knowledge and skill base into your education in order to get a job you really like.

Are you working volunteer FF right now or are you working for a career department?

and since I tend to break a lot of electronic things - you may just have to become my new best friend ;-)
An electronics engineer works with the circuit boards and such, where as an electrical works on the larger scale, the basics are very similar but the jobs are different. And with the accelerated program, they don't do much with internships, but 91% of their students get hired closely soon after graduation.

I just rejoined the volunteer company that I was a member of since I was 18. (resigned for a year because I was thinking of transferring to a school 3 hours away)

And contrary to popular belief, hammers are not meant for electronics. lol

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service