Hello all, I was wondering if anyone would be gracious to share with me any information about a Scott Eagle Imager 160 (experiences, costs, pro's con's... etc.) thanks all, have a safe and blessed day,

Casey Snyder
Captain
Pumpkin Center
Vol. Fire Dept.

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We purchased the Scott Eagle Imager 160 last year after previewing many different TIC's at FDIC. This was to replace a 10 yr old Argus TIC.

The package we purchased had the upgraded screen w/ color display. Spare Battery, and charging station. The total cost was somewhere around $8,500.

The pro's:
* much better resolution & picture than our old camera
* Easy to use while crawling
* Multi-position handle to adjust from crawling, to holding, to hanging on neck.
* Well balanced even though heavier & larger than many TIC's

The Con's
* heavier and slightly larger than many of the other TIC's

I'm sure there are many more pro's & con's. This has served our Vol. Dept very well and is one of the first tools we grab off the truck now. The difference between our old TIC and this one is uncomparable.

We also looked at a Bullard model (which would have been our second choice). It did seem to have a better picture but was more expensive. Plus we liked the what the Eagle was designed so you could crawl with it.

Best of luck to you!

John
Thanks man, I'm glad to hear your thoughts, I like you, am impressed that Scott designed the camera for crawling which will increase firefighter safety and stop bad habits. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Casey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service