Are there a lot of firefighters with nicknames within your FD. If so what are they, any of them real funny or not so fun?

Views: 5093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Carebear????????????? ugh ok lol
Poopie??? I would love to hear the story on that one:)
My first Chief who was a close family friend called me Kimmy and it is what some of the older firefighters still call me. We have some that have nicknames....
we have a cpt. that we call hollywood. When ever we are in the paper it is always him pointing at something.
we have a pile of nicknames, but some of them I can't put on here. :)

Beard, Goonie, Sunshine, Goombah, Schlitz, Big Bird, Little Will, Donkey, Stoner, Weezer and Augie...
My nickname is MONGO, from Blazzing Saddles, got tagged with it at my first dept after a visit from Chief Brunnicini. Chief B said every dept has a Mongo, you know the guy you tell" Mongo Door," and Mongo forces the door for you.I'm 6'5" and 200 plus pounds, so when I started in the fire dept I got alot of training in "forcible" entry.
Sure, I think every department has folks that were given nicknames... for me, I have a whole group of folks that know me only as Captain Busy... I wonder why? : )

TCSS, Mike
Well they call me "Jackson" only because I work for the Jackson County Fire District. I got it at the fire academy by the instructors. I had to ask how many other people they called Jackson, but they said I'm the only one. I had a few coworkers up with me so it stuck when I got back down on the coast.

"Hey Jackson..."
My FD nickname is Dude. A few others Rooster, Wiggie,Weisel, Ferret, Wart, BoBo, and Fats. There are a few more.
The all time best is Dildo, yes he answers to it.
ODA =Old Dirty Andy
LUKE - the guys name is Rob
Bert was given to me as a nickname when I was in the Air Force as a firefighter, because a couple of my Sergeants thought I looked like Bert from Bert and Ernie on Sesame St.
My nickname is crawlspace.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service