OK....The old Bullshit detector has triggered again.....How about we set up a new award here.....we give it out for the most mindless post written.....The old adage "No question is a dumb question." Obviously has never visited this site....I am beginning to wonder about some of the people here...are they Firefighters or Yard Breathers...?  I see some that have the distinction of the 2/20 club (2years in and 20 years experience)...But honestly if you cannot think of something other than the color of helmets or apparatus or whether Jrs should have pagers and go on calls then why not just not post at all....if you are doing it for the "points" then contact the "web chief" I will gladly give you mine, just spare us....PLEASE...!!!   We can call it the "WANTON WANNABEE" award...and issue it quaterly for the most deserving posting here......I have no problems posting this as I am sure it will get deleted by those in power....LOL...But in the meantime...Have fun with it.........Stay safe...always keep the faith

Views: 1962

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will gladly donate all of my points too.
We get points??? Where do we cash them in? I want to get my wife a stuffed dog and one of the dancing women things for the dash on my truck.
As far as color goes I have grabbed socks out of the drawer at 2am on a call still half a sleep. When I got back from the run my socks were pink. (My wifes) I really didn't give a crap that they were pink my feet did not have blisters and thats what counts. It has happend more than once and I would bet it will happen again.
I want a toaster or a set of steak knives!
Paul,

That's funny. Perhaps you could include a category for the worst spelled post as well. Just a thought.
West my man...you obviously don't know me...or my sarcasm has lost its flavor....LOL
Gives a whole new meaning to "personal" protective equipment now doesn't it.....LOL
it sure is....the line starts right over there under that Marine Corps sign....
I'd just hate to get his used bunkers knowing this. Espically the pants EEEEEWWWWWWW LMAO.
I want a huge maltese cross for the back window on my truck!

yeah right.. I'm not falling for that one...

I meant twice
It was a thong! To make matters worse, I had it on backwards. Talk about uncomfortable! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service