More than 100 FREE online training classes...Interested?

I have been on a quest to find as many free online training classes I can for over a year. To date, I have taken over 100 online courses and have received certificates in all of them but that is just the tip of the iceberg of what I have found available. I am currently in the process of enrolling in a degree program through Columbia Southern University (online), and know that many of the certificates I have received from these online training classes will be accepted for college credit.

I have decided, at the request/suggestion of another FFN member (Captain Busy) to post all the website links I have found, so that all of my friends and fellow firefighters can benefit from the time I have spent researching these sites.

Enjoy the list and let me know what you think or if there are any courses you may be interested in that I do not have listed. Never know I may just be able to find them for you. Happy studying!!! Be careful and stay safe out there!

Views: 59957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This has been unbelievably helpful.  Thank you!  This post was the sole inspiration for joining FireFighterNation.com.  I figured an online community this helpful had to be worth it.  I am glad I did, so double thanks.

I've found several wonderful, in-depth, and informative online firefighter training courses as well. These are great additions to my current list!

Very nice post! I guess the only thing I can add to this is there are a lot of links to online courses (free or not I'm not sure) at FireServiceBooks.com as well. :)

Awesome job!! Always willing to learn more!! Keep it up!! Can you please email the list of courses you have taken? Adam.symonette@mlbfl.org

Thanks,

Adam Symonette 

I'm looking for a NFPA 473 Course?  Awareness to EMS1 Level, preferably Online with a Cert upon completion would be nice.  Doesn't have to be free. 

Thanks!

I apologize but comments will not load with all the links posted by Tammy or Captain busy

yes 

Great list….I would like to suggest this ebook a complete guide to help you get a job as a firefighter http://amzn.to/2ytv28J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service