Firefighter Jeopardy, that is. The rules are simple, someone post the answer, then the next person to come along posts the actual answer in the form of a question. That same person who answers in the form of a question is to then post the answer for the next person to come along. Keep it firefighter related, try your hardest not to cheat(i.e. Google, Bing, Ask, you firefighter literature)... I mean, this is an honorable profession, right?

Photobucket

We'll start out simple.

"I'll take Fire Science for $100, Alex."

Answer; Oxygen, heat and fuel.

Views: 3909

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its propane its heavier than air so it stays on the ground
Yeah, she's a very smart little cookie. Hope she still contributes to this.
I think she will there are some others that I would like to see on here that havent showed that I know would give some eventful insight into training
How about Ethyl Ether? it's at 2.6.

Sorry Loyd, I was answering a previous question before yours was posted
im 16, so i guess im technically in the jr/explorer group
Who is Devon?
was that your jeopardy answer/question?
I really thought this would be more popular as it is both fun AND informative.
yeppers lol ok I got one for you

firefighter nation answer:

Thats the guy that started a forum post that now has the most replies of any post.
Who is Fireyladd Chief Sharp? (Word Association)

BTW if nothing else ... this thread is good review.

The answer is: Get a forcible entry tool into the space between the door and the doorjamb, open the space and allow the lock bolt to slip from its keeper.
Who is Cheif Sharp. Pfft.... easy.

Hazmat

Answer; NBC
well there is a couple of answers

what is a halligan bar?
What is a rabbit tool?

and for doug

what is Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical? or are you talking about the suits

Firefighter movie answer:

this quote is from the movie Did it look at you? Did the fire look at you? It did. Whoa. Wow. Our worlds aren't that far apart after all, are they? So, whoever is doing this knows the animal well, doesn't he? He knows him real well, but he won't let him loose. He won't let him have any fun, so he does not love him. Now who doesn't love fire? And is around trychtichlorate all day long?
Actually: How do you force open a swinging door? (Guess Category: Forcible Entry might have helped)

What is Backdraft?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service