Is any one else experiancing technical difficulties with the ffn here lately

cant get onto profile forums dont say who was last reply.

Views: 205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All: Please post the version of IE you are using. Seems like an issue only on some verion of IE.
Dave: Don't know if you meant to, but the newest replies to a discussion or blog is going to the top instead of the bottom.
It's like someone hit the sort button and changed it from descending to ascending order.
No big deal.
Art
I am using IE 8 without problems.
But I also keep Mozilla as a back up.
You may want to check your flash player as well.
I'm not really having anymore problems at this point in time.
Yes I am. I can get into anything except my personal page. It keeps closing out every time I try to get on my page. This is a very recent developement.
Thought it was just me...I got a new computer and cannot seem to get into my profile
Loyd I contacted the web chief. They are supposed to be looking into it.
hes been on here a few times discussing the issue anita but thanks
YES ... i can't get to my profile... and a LOTS of other things... is it jus me??... hope not...
Ning is investigating the issue, they hope to have a resolution shortly. It is something with IE7.

Definitely you can resolve it immediately by upgrading to IE8 or using Firefox or Safari, both free downloads online.

Thanks for the tips as well John!
Folks:
I found out today that, at work I have IE 7 and could not get to what I wanted. As soon as I switched to Mozilla Firefox, no problems. I have to have IE 7 at work, so to browse what I want at work, I have to use Firefox.
At home I have both IE 9 and Firefox and both work fine.
For some reason, FFN does not like IE 7. I would suggest upgrading to at least 8 or go to Firefox.
Art
The only problem I had, which I use Mozilla Firefox, is the comments went from first to last then it straighten out after a day. All is well now! In my office, I have IE 7 and it wont allow me to get on at all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service