I know of a fireman who is a Volley in Ct and he is getting tossed around by the department in the worst ways imaginable !!!!! Does anybody know of any lawyers in the area of Ct that have experience in the fd WORLD .... Pm me please or contact me through msmaxim52@aol.com     thanks Mike

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Contact your State Labor Board - they should have info about workplace mediators (and lawyers, as a last resort).


Look for mediators and lawyers that specialize in Labor Dispute - you could google search his local area as well - then go privately interview one (or a few) confidentially to seek counsel.


And he may just want to consider going to a different department - some departments are so thick with politics that they can collectivelly attack someone - and changing the attitudes of the higher powers in the department may not be worth the effort - under the live to fight another day rule.


By the way, conflict is best resolved in small groups - with those closest to the top of the pile. So if the conflict is with an officer, go to the chief.




Ask your law enforcement colleagues who they go to when they get in a human resources/professional jam. 


Better chance of finding someone experienced in public safety issues.




Sounds like Volleytics to me. Sad!
Good luck!

Reply to Discussion


Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2023   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service