it is a no brainer that is these days of budget cuts funding is tough.......but no matter how little we have there are other departments who have even less.

I realized this as I connected with more and more fire fighters  around the US.

So I decided to try to do what I could to help.....besides being a career firefighter I also own a computer repair business.......and I have dabbled in web sites..........so I decided to created a web site where departments in need could post what they need, and hopefully departments who have equipment they are no longer using might donate it to one in need.

I am funding this project on my own and using my own hosting account so there is NO money in this for me........to me it is all about everyone coming home safe and alive, having the right equipment goes a long way to making that happen.....I am doing what I can, but now I need help from firefighters all over the US.

if possible please spread the word about my site.......and if you feel like it join the web site and join in the cause...you will not get spammed like you do when joining many sites I promise.

you can check it out at the link below and i welcome any and all feed back

Fire Tool Trader

I also have a facebook ..........  Fire Tool Trader Facebookpage

Thanks in advance to any way you are able to help

Views: 94

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello, i am from samarinda, east borneo. i am chinese volunteer foundation. sorry i have bad english.

i am happy to hear Fire Tool Trade was born. that site like FFN helping firefighter friendship in the world.

i read case in FFN forum, some part in USA need fire equipment, i am so astouning. in my mind, i think just my foundation is poor equipment and poor training.

hope Fire Tool Trade bigger and can do best for compare friendship each person in another country. thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service