Hello Everyone!!

I am updating our annual poster-size calendar for the business that I work for and am looking for some awesome fire pictures.

The calendars are distributed free of charge to all our customers, vendors and other Firefighters in the US and Canada. (Bombarider had allowed us to use one of their photos of a CL-415 Waterbomber for 2009). Whichever photo is chosen, a statement is listed under the photo with the following statement "Photo courtesy of ____________" and copies of the calendar can be sent to that person.

The only rule is that the picture must be owned by you, with written authorization (email is fine) for the use of the picture. Digital pictures work best.

If you are interested in helping me with this, contact me please. I have seen alot of great pictures on here.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Sincerely
Jennifer

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have pictures in my profile you can use. I am the photographer and give you permission to use any pictures. Hope you can use one. Take care and stay safe.... Darrell
Hey I am pretty sure I've got one on my photos you might like, if you do let me know I think it was one of my first photos I put on here its on a tower ladder at a fire. When you are it you'll know what I'm talking about
Hey L t do you remember Chris Overpeck?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service