Well, not really, but I was wondering what members are reading and what you would recommend to other members.
A few years ago, I read "Report from Ground Zero" by Dennis Smith and then I asked others who wanted to read it. As the book made its away around the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Great Britain, I would have my friends write a little something in the book.
A book that I am currently reading is "Euro Firefighter" by Paul Grimwood and I got to tell you that this should be the "must read" for all fire officers. It is fantastic. I would rate it 5 stars.
What are you reading?
TCSS.
Art

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What am I reading? Usually that can get you a list of about three books. Just the way I do things! But at the moment only one - "State of Fire", a 'History of Volunteer Firefighting and the Country Fire Authority in Victoria'. So many small facts in this book that even third time around I'm picking more up! Nothing earth shattering about the book, but the history of one's own fire service is important.

'Euro Firefighter' is on my list to buy.
I read all manner of books, magazines, technical manuals.
I follow the Jake and Vinnie series by a feller called Art "ChiefReason" Goodrich.
I am ploughing through Fire and Emergency Services Instructor readying myself for upcoming practicals and exams.
For pure entertainment, I am reading Knights of the Black and White by Jack Whyte.

I just finished Kathy Reichs'Cross Bones. I have read many of the Reichs novels.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service