you can post some of your favorite fire fighter or fire related quotes here, mine is

"I am just another fireman because the story focuses on Joaquin Phoenix's character, but I play Joaquin's close friend and I get burned up a little bit, but I don't die.
Morris Chestnut"

if you could supply the author it would be greatly apreciated

EDIT:-10.17.08- non fire fighter quotes are also excepted,
EDIT:11/26/08 dont forget to add me

Views: 12102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im not to sure i understand this
not all of us can say we got the balls to make the calls. i mean its humanly impossible.
i swear some shirt company needs to make some for females.

ugh. they are so sexist in that profession.
too bad the first one is me. =)
GOD created Firefighters so Cops would have heros. =)
Once at a car accident one bystander insisted on helping, trying to be the good samaritan. Several times he got in the way trying to help, so finally I told him I had an important job for him to do. Gladly he replied. So I told him to grab hold of the guard rail and don't let it go anywhere. He left the scene soon afterward. Used it a couple of times since. People take the hint and leave.
R.C.I. (RECTAL CRIAINAL INVERSION ) AKA YOUVE GOT YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS :)-
AND IF DUCT TAPE DOSNT WORK GO FOR THE GORILLA GLUE
now that i like
ONE OF MY FAVRIOTS OFF ONE OF MY BIG JOHNSON SHIRTS : NO MATTER HOW TIGHT THE JAM WE CAN ALWAYS PRY IT OPEN ON THE BACK OF THE SHIRT IF YOU CANT RAM EM SPREAD EM ! THEN MY OTHER FAVRIOT FIND EM HOT AND LEAVE EM WET !
"If idiots had wings, this place would be an airport!"
here's your sign...
"Just to let you know,were not really fire service instructors...but we did stay at a holiday inn express last night."

at the county fire academy, as were all entering the flashover 'box'

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service