you can post some of your favorite fire fighter or fire related quotes here, mine is

"I am just another fireman because the story focuses on Joaquin Phoenix's character, but I play Joaquin's close friend and I get burned up a little bit, but I don't die.
Morris Chestnut"

if you could supply the author it would be greatly apreciated

EDIT:-10.17.08- non fire fighter quotes are also excepted,
EDIT:11/26/08 dont forget to add me

Views: 12102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When your wife burns her hand in the kitchen and you announce, "I'm Reg with the Fire Department, may I take a look?"
That's a good one Reg, I will have to remember that
bustun' ours to save yours

be safe when the bells toll and the wheels roll

put the wet stuff on the red stuff
I like the size up our duty officer gave. "2205 is on scene of a fully involved.....................Coke bottle."
i thought you wanted to avoid that
coke bottle?
methyl ethyl bad sh!t. quite a popular quote from my insructor at the academy. We used it as a 'technical term'
"we got the balls to make the calls" ~saw it on a t-shirt

"don't suffer from rectal cranial inversion"
"when you're in the emergency, who do you call? there is no 9-1-2!"
~both from an instructor at the fire academy
i like the 912
C.H.A.O.S. - Chief Has Arrived On Scene
We had a structure fire this past September early in the morning. Got called out around 5:30 ish. Well a traffic director had stopped a car and the person asked "What do ya got here, a real fire?" Well not only could you see the smoke from a mile away but he was close enough where he could see all the fire trucks, hoses, flames, etc. So the traffic director just said " Nope, here in Lawrenceville we do our "fake" fire training at 6 a.m. every Saturday morning". The sad part was the guy thought she was telling the truth.
time to de ass the area with the quickness

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service