you can post some of your favorite fire fighter or fire related quotes here, mine is

"I am just another fireman because the story focuses on Joaquin Phoenix's character, but I play Joaquin's close friend and I get burned up a little bit, but I don't die.
Morris Chestnut"

if you could supply the author it would be greatly apreciated

EDIT:-10.17.08- non fire fighter quotes are also excepted,
EDIT:11/26/08 dont forget to add me

Views: 12102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you could, would you? If you should, would you?
WHATS MEANT TO BE....WILL ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY.....
Where's the damm water
My new favorite, posted on another site: Texas Fire Chief annoyed by a young reporter, told him the abandon house burned because of "fire ants", it made the evening news. In a word, priceless......
"If Prometheus was worthy of the wrath of heaven for kindling the first fire upon earth, how ought all the gods honor the men who make it thier professional business to put it out."- John Godfrey Saxe
great movies
"It's easy to make a buck. It's alot tougher to make a difference." - Tom Brokaw

"Backdraft has the right-of-way" - Author Unknown
"Don't train until you get it right, train until you CAN'T get it wrong."
The German saying on my helmet JEDER GEHT NACH HAUSE = EVERYBODY GOES HOME
haha nice, id like to hear that news report
ya deutsch land!
the first day of being a explorer my instructor took me aside and said a few things,

- you cant save everyone, so get that out of your head

- our job isnt to save the people. its to keep them alive until we get them to the hospital,

- when you do something bad, admit it... when you break something let us know so we can get it fixed, dont try to hide anything

(shortly after breaking a chair on my second day) "look at this, your already breaking shit! your gonna get along well at this fire dept"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service