so ive seen backdraft and ladder 49 but i watched another movie today actually it was a bet i had losted and was forced into it.

fireproof, i ended up watching it with a freind of mine it wasnt half bad some spots were like uhhh wow.. anyone see this ?

Views: 650

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My husband and I wathced it. I think it was more of a chick flick, but it did have a good moral of the story type thing going. My hubby hated it, too mushy for him.
Gotta watch ladder 49. Another one that isn't really all about FF is Frequency. Pretty good flick.
Heard alot about it. Sounds like a great movie to take a significant other to, but I'm not really in the market for one of those LOL! Backdraft was great, and Ladder 49 was too, but don't take someone with you to that one! I lost a girlfriend after I took her to see that one! She started having nightmares! Towering Inferno is a great one too. Its actually my Dad's favorite. He says its more realistic than the others. As for me, I think they're all great movies to watch, but sure not gonna use them as training films LOL!
well said.....But not real big on the movie myself. But that was a sweet save."through the floor" as a means of egress. That I like!
DC
We looked at Fireproof as a group. It has a great message and is very realistic. I enjoyed it very much. The whole thing (almost) was done by volunteers! I recommend it. The message is partially a religious one, so if you are atheist it's probably not for you.
don't get me wrong i've seen fireproof i like it a lot however caleb and his wife at first were living in a world of lies then as the movie went on and the dare book progressed those lies eliminated themselves and that is what a marriage works if you have any type of secret let it out if he or she doesn't like it eliminate it and that will positively resolve a marriage immediatly

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service