Please see the link below to the Father & Son Team Classic located in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. I have been affiliated with this event for quite some time and this is by no means a pitch but I have played at most of these courses and I assure you this is not an event to be miss if you can attend. I can answer any and all questions that cannot be answered via the website and enclosed description below.
This is a great opportunity for fathers and sons to bond while meeting and networking with people from around the world. The event draws in celebraties, golf professionals, firefighters, CEO's, plummbers, contractors, exectives, and others from all walks of life.
The National Father & Son Team Classic
July 22-24, 2010 • Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Myrtlewood Golf Club • Pine Lakes Country Club
The Resort Course at Grande Dunes • Wachesaw Plantation East
Thistle Golf Club • Tidewater Golf Club
Farmstead Golf Links • Barefoot Resort
Arcadian Shores Golf Club • River Hills Golf & Country Club
South Creek at Myrtle Beach National • The Founders Club at Pawleys Island
A 54-hole competition of Two Man Better Ball,
Two Man Alternate Shot and Two Man Captain's Choice
Eligible teams include:
Father / Son • Grandfather / Grandson
Stepfather / Stepson • Father / Son (In-Law)
Uncle / Nephew
The Entry fee of $1175 per team includes:
(Entry fee is $950 for any prior year's teams.)
• Every player in the 2010 Father & Son Team Classic will receive a $200 Martin’s gift certificate - a $400 “shopping spree” per team, in addition to all other gifts and prizes.
• All golf related fees for three tournament rounds.
• Lunch at the course each day with unlimited beverages.
• Closing day cook-out and awards ceremony.
• Father & Son Skills Challenge at The Resort Course at Grande Dunes.
(Thursday and Friday from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
• Demo Alley at The Resort Course at Grande Dunes will feature an all-star line up of vendors showcasing new lines of equipment for you to test drive (Ping, Callaway Golf, TaylorMade, etc.).
(Thursday and Friday from2:00 pm - 6:00 pm)
• Closest to the Pin & Putting Contest at Martin's PGA TOUR Superstore locations.
(Thursday and Friday from 3:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
• Father & Son tournament hat by Ahead Sportsware.
• Premium golf balls.
• 100% combed cotton pique tournament player shirt.
• Father & Son engraved bag tag
• Over $250,000 in team prizes in gross and net divisions.
Thanks for reading the post. If you go let them know you read it here! Stay safe.