Does anyone know if Airshore still sells their brand of high pressure Lifting bags.

In my Department we have an assortment of AirShore International lifting bags. We purchased this set back 5 or 6 years ago. We are now entertaining the idea of adding more high pressure lifting bags to our collection but are unable to find that exact brand. I do know that back in 2006 Hurst bought out AirShore and started selling the Vetter lifting bag, Does anyone know if it is still possible to find AirShore lifting bags or do we have to go to the Vetter lifting bag.

Views: 309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hurst eliminated their own air bag line when they bought out Vetter. They now sell their air bag line as Hurst/Vetter.

Hurst Airshore is now exclusively a shoring strut product line.
I figured that's what happen. I'm assuming that the vetter air bags have the same coupling hook ups and will work with the airshore dual deadman contol and regulator correct
I don't know, as we use Paratech lift bags in my department. The links I provided have further links where you can ask the manufacturer's representative.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service