I talked to a few of you at the county meeting about having T shirts made for the County association to make a few bucks.Im working on prices to see what we can do .

If i can have them made for eight dollars and we charge ten,twelve,whatever we decide and keep the money off the top for the association.

It only works if we the firefighter buy them. My thoughts are the the county logo on the breast our association name on the back. listed under the names of all the departments in the association.

Think it will make a few bucks?

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

Tim i am in for getting one. I dont know who your talking to but you may want to talk with thatstickerguy as well on the shirts. he was coming up with an idea for a county shirt as well. At any rate im in brother...
Lt4. With this seminar with Sulivan there is no fee. It was brought up as the moeny from the county classes to pay for Sulivan. Sulivan takes donations for the families of the fallen firefighters. Perhaps we can look into shirts to sell. people shouldnt have a problem coming off little bit of money for a free seminar...
At the county meeting when it was brought up Mr Sullivan is not charging us for the class. The motion was made to cover his travel exspense from the money made off the fire school money to bring more to the county. With Mr Sullivan not charging we left it open for him to collect donations for the familes of the fallen.
I'm all about the shirts Tim.

I am glad to see that the County association is making stong strides in becoming more active. I wish I could say the same about me, but priorities in life change as we get older.
Tim, you know as well as I do that all the firefighters in the county need another fire related t-shirt in their collection. It won't be hard to sell some.
I agree with that as well.
Well you have to talk to D about that one. I talked to a few places that would be willing to open up to us for free or a tax write off. High dollar doesnt always mean they are great speakers. Sullivan is coming in for FREE. just his travel exspenses. Why not share this with everyone for free as a donation type thing. i think in time we will find we get alot more that way. most speakers come for moeny for them selves. Sullivan is here to spread the word and make money for the families left behind. When we encoure fees then i am all for charging but if we can bring it free ones now and again why not???
I will bring this to the next meeting and see how much trouble it starts. i think this could make us some cash.Was this tried before? Willie whats your take on this?
It's a good idea to spark some interest. It has not been done before. Just make sure we can get them big enough, if you know what I mean. Was it you that called about my windows today? If it was many Thanks!
Not sure what you meen about the windows
Someone called the EMA office a little after 3 when it was raining to say that my windows were down in the Yoder Toter, I thought maybe it might have been you on your way home.
I work till 3:30 but if i would have seen them i would have called.

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service