OK...I have about had it with the "discussions" about Jrs. on calls...We seem to want to discuss Jrs. and the issues that they deal with so I thought that I would add to that same discussion.  What time do you think would be an appropriate bedtime for the Jrs. ?  8:00pm on school nights....? Maybe stay up until 9:00pm or 10:00pm on weekends or holidays...?  And how about the "colors" of their pajamas.....?  What kind of slippers should be worn and why..?  What "color" bicycle is best...?   I am sure tis will be enough to make my point.....sorry, If I hurt some feelings but what goes around comes around.....Stay safe............Paul

Views: 306

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm... Stout, how 'bout a Leffe Brune, ok so Blonde is all I can get here... that will work.

Wait can we discuss adult stuff on this thread?
Check out the Trek belt driven bicycles. I am considering one for this spring, when I get off the stationary bike and on to the road.
It will be gun metal gray.
I am an undercover boss.
Ralph...not at all...especially if you are buying......8)
Art....Do you have Blue lights on it....? Can a Jr. respond to calls on it...?
Of course they will....bunk beds...I heard one ask the other night....(he was sleeping in the top bunk, female in the bottom) "OK, I am on top...whats the big deal...?"
My bike, because I am the highest ranking official in our district would have a battery powered, flashing red strobe mounted to the bag that would be mounted on the carrier that is mounted behind the seat and above the back tire.
I would have mirrors attached to the handle grips-no streamers. I would have a halogen headlight mounted on the handle bars. Trek puts reflective graphics on, plus reflectors on the front, on both sides of the front fork, under the seat and then on each side of the rear mounts. Plus, there are reflectors in the wheel spokes, both front and back.
I would recommend that the rider could wear a reflective biking cap and vest to increase visibility.
Remember; ride safe.
Art you forgot to put a baseball card in the spokes!!!!!!!!!
Art, that's really whackered out. I just have to make do with the Moped with the milk crate bungied on the back and the old raincoat with the homemade reflective tape job.
Go get it...

NOT a huge fan of Trek, but I do own 2 now. To go with the other 5 bikes in my garage.
City bikes rock!
I just want to know where you are going to put your gear on your bicycle.
they make a really cool trailer called a BOB that will carry it. use mine to commute station to station!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service