Firefighters had to be called to an emergency room in Newport Beach to help save a man's penis when it got stuck in the hole of a steel dumbbell, Costa Mesa newspaper The Daily Pilot reported.

Costa Mesa police said the man was attempting to enlarge the size of his penis. Authorities said the man's organ had swollen to five times its normal size.

The man initially refused treatment but officials at the Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian explained to the man if he waited any longer to remove the fastener the flesh in his penis would die.

Firefighters used a saw to cut through the metal ring. Authorities said the whole procedure took about two hours.

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

his mother lol how about all those ex girlfriends
"Costa Mesa police said the man was attempting to enlarge the size of his penis. Authorities said the man's organ had swollen to five times its normal size."

Technically it worked!
That was almost as entertaining as the original story. Thanks Dottie.
Something tells me this guy probably doesn't have any of those.
the thing is see in this world
My buddys first call was a Female pt with and unknown problem...Well it turned out she had a personal pager on vibrate stuck in her...umm...personal area... and she was calling it over and over. Well it slipped a little to far back. He went out to give the medics an update when they pulled up. Opon doin that the medic told him to get some gloves on cus He was going fishing....The medic told the pt "This could feel real good...or this could hurt like hell" LOL
Can you say, "outside the scope of practice"? I believe that fishing things out of vaginas is something for the ER staff to perform. At least in my neck of the woods. Wierd call though, stay safe!
I believe this is even beyond the ER scope of practice. We have had two such cases in which both went to the OR, and one of those was later transferred via medi-vac helicopter to a specialty trauma hospital.

Doctors have specialized training for the va-jay jay.... but I have heard of lonely medics who feel it is a prime opportunity to size-up the incident as a self proclaimed Va-jay-jay expert.

Bottom line is most of anything impaled, injected, or IMPLANTED is way out of the EMT or Paramedics scope of practice. If you go fishing.... my personal opinion is you are fishing for a lawsuit!
Yep. But that was his first call...Bet he will always remember it...On my first call I was chased back to the truck by a Pitbull that was a trained fight dog.
LOL. Bet her mama was real proud of her little angle that day lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service