Hey All my department is looking into replacing our cutter blades. We are looking at the Speedway Blades for our cutter unit, but no our area has them and I am wondering if any of you have used them and what you think. I heard that they are good for cutting Post, but won't work for cutting hinges and heavier metals.

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send the Amkus back and have them resharpened, When I get to work tomorrow I will send you name of the company that does this for us. They do Amkus stuff, we have 7 sets of Jaws by them. We send them in at least every 2 yrs for PMs. Zimm
What you need to do is call your local dealer and get a demo set up for yall. I have never used the speedway cutters but some of my friends do like them.
We upgraded one of our Amkus cutters to the speedway blades, and it was an improvement.
Replace it with TNT all compatible and lifetime warranty
We are in the process of getting rid of our Amkus tools and have replaced all but one set with Genesis tools. The other set is slated for a replacement with Genesis as well.
Hey Ben did you give us a chance or look at our tools, may I ask where your department is? Plus our guys will come out and let you play with the tools.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service