Does anyone out there know of a place I can go see and apply for scholarships or anywhere that I may go that can help fund my schooling for my ALS medical cert's?

I have very little money and cannot afford to go to this year's schooling to advance my career and I need help. Even somthing as small as a $500 scholarship would help me out big time!!!

Even help paying for textbooks would be great.

Please if anyone knows of how I can obtain any of this please let me know it would be much appriciated!!!!

Views: 81

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anyone?
I think I read this right. Your an EMT-B and want to advance to paramedic? If that's the case, check out www.emt.com or www.ems.com Also depending on where you live certain companies and schools will pay for everything {books, tuition, uniforms,}. If you sign a contract to work in that state for a certain amount of time { 1 year usually} they will pay for you to go to school. Check with your local community college, and the major ambulance companies{ AMR and other's}. Hope this helps.
I am an emt b looking to advance to emt-I

thanks for the help, i will check them all out, some i have already looked at tho, with no avenues of help

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service