Once again we've had some issues with completely non fire/EMS people here..

I'm seriously considering limiting profiles to only those with a Fire/EMS background or CLEARLY looking to get into the field and their family only ... no more people trolling for dates constantly, coming here to hock their products, etc...

Thoughts?

Views: 279

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

And to the men of FFN ... .you don't need to welcome every female member by telling them how hot they are :)
I MYSELF WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS,THIS IS A FORUM ABOUT FIREFIGHTING.. NOT I DID NOT CLEAN MY ROOM,OR LITTLE BOBBY JOE GOT A NEW TOOTH FORUM.. WHEN ARE YOU STARTING..
I agree with this whole heartedly, lets not make this myspace for firefighters this is a good site lets keep it that way.
You have my vote. I enjoy talking shop and learning from other fire fighters experiences. The others are right there are other sites for the other stuff.
Didn't see it as much of a problem. Than again I am of the thought, if you don't care for something don't pay any attention to it. You don't have to check out every profile if you don't want to. You don't have to read every discussion if you don't want to. But if you have nothing better to do go ahead, just don't get pissed when you find things you don't like.
As much as I enjoy snarking on those who like to make fools, (no pun intended), out of themselves, I think it's a great idea.
I think this is a good idea because this is not a dating site, it is a site for emergency personnel to talk and make friends and learn.. My opinion only...
I would support this.
good idea
I think it is a great idea and to respond to John your husband would be more than welcome because he has been where we are. But yes some of the subjects that come up are way off base from ff/ems. Way to watch your site web chief.
I think its a great idea ... If You want to hook up with somebody there is always a lass standing at the ready at the local Irish Pub .. I have always been against Cyber hook ups.. and Here is why.. You walk into a joint.. You smile She smiles back .. You buy Her a drink You get close enough to smell her perfume .. You can feel the Warmth in her laughter and how soft Her hands are.. Which would You fellas Prefer .. What I just Mentioned.. something Physical or :)?
I agree but any one can say they're a fire fighter can't they?

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service