Hi am a firefighter in Perth Western Australia am looking for a firefighter exchange, anybody know if there departments have a program? drop my a line.

Views: 1416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very interested in doing a fire fighter exchange. I can start the fire exchange in July 2011 when my wife takes a leave from her teaching position. Would prefer to do an exchange with a family and am willing to exchange accomodations.
Im interested if your still looking, im located in Ontario Canada, not far from toronto. Let me know

hi guys,

im based in Dublin, Ireland, looking for a swap to Vancouver or Whistler, or possibly Toronto, June 2013, contact me at dublinff@gmail.com

thanks

I'm in Devon, southern England, looking to exchange for 6 months to a year possibly end of July 2013 with Firefighter in US or Australia. Would like to do sabbatical with whole family (5 of us) swap homes also (we have 4bed detached house in seaside town, nice community). My wife is a secondary school teacher in social studies/social sciences and can take time out or do a job swap also. contact me at rustash7@gmail.com

thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service