Anyone collect tee shirts? Do you want to swap shirts?

Bill

Views: 212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, theres a group for trading tees where you can see some photos of our depts t shirts if youd like to trade
cheers Brett
Thanks Brett. Where can I hook up with the group?

Bill
http://www.firefighternation.com/group/shirttraders
or just scroll through the groups section

brett
where are you from. i made it a "hobbie" i guess you woyuld say to collect f.d. shirts from friends i had in the service when they would go home on leave. now i do the same when i go somewhere new. im interested in trading.
I collect shirts and have a few that are .no longer avalible and I also collect patches so send me an email with address and what you have to offer and I would be glad to swap. U can contact me @ rmcalhaney@bellsouth.net
I there, i'm from Portugal, i can manage to get one of my FD tshirt, they're really simple, we just ware them under the uniform, they just have written "bombeiros" (firefighters) in the left chest and back but thats what we have, if you're interested tell me please, i'd love to have one diferent for me. What size do you want?

Regards
I have a t-shirt to trade with you, if you're interested just tell me. Regards
I have a couple tees from my dept. I can trade,

Navy with white or lime green with black

they are pocket tees with large Maltese on back with dept name, smal on the pocket on left chest

I would like to know if anyone out there can start me off with a shirt.. With my FD I have to go through the 36 hour training before i can get a shirt.. I just thought it would b cool to have some other company's shirt also.. i am suppose to start my classes at the beginning of the year.. So can anyone help me out???
yes i do. i´m interested in buying or trading. tell me something please

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service