In an effort to increase member participation, I thought that I would start a thread to see what IPN members have joined the group. The way it works is that you need to indicate who you are by your IPN ID. A lot of us don't know what a person's ID is with just their real names. So, let's see who's all here, shall we?

I am Jason and I am IND041 (I am sure you all see that already but that's how this works.)

Views: 1233

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I just joined today. Wayne MAS028
Brian CAL072, KE6IYC
brian hardy ipn 20
Ed from Western Mass.
MAS003
Hello everybody! I am John, NYK108 covering Oneida, Madison, Herkimer, Oswego, Lewis and Hamilton Counties way up in the North Country. Anyone use AIM or Yahoo? Would love to chat, share photos etc.
NYK112 - Derek
Hello Everyone- (Ryan) FLA157 here.

I'm an Editor for Traffic.com's Miami Operations Center. We cover everything from Key West to Ft Pierce in regards to the major roadways. You can see our current status at: http://www.traffic.com/Miami-Traffic/Miami-Traffic-Reports.html

We're a 24/7 operation, and I'm usually on shift during the weekends and most afternoons during the week. If you'd ever like to contact me, send off an IPN mail.
Howdy from Texas!! James DFW 249 former DFW 091
Michael Schwartzberg, MAR 137 here.. new to Firefighter Nation and trying to figure out the site.
Howdy Folks,
Walter here, FLA124 from Milton, FL
I also forgot, I was with IPN when they first started (Was FLA002) back in 1999-2000. I got busy with dispatching professsionally, and had to leave for a while, Now after being disabled by a DUI driver that hit me head-on at a combined speed of 110 - 120 mph (~55 mph both cars), I have more free time and have come back to IPN to keep myself occupied so I don't go crazy without something to do.
Ari Dorfman - FLA030

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service