There is a new Christian movie coming out in the fall of 2008 called Fireproof. It's about a firefighter trying to put his marriage back together. It looks pretty good.
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com

Views: 605

Replies to This Discussion

i went and seen it oct 3. its a real good movie
I haven't seen the movie yet but I have purchased the book and read it. It is an excellent book and I can only hope the movie is just as good. I look forward to taking my wife to see it.
I didn't know there was a book! How cool is that?
I believe it is based on the movie. I know it can be found in any Christian Bookstore (here in SC anyway) and of course Wal-Mart.
I went an saw this movie and it is a very good movie all emergency responders would benefit seeing this movie. It was a real blessing to me. Wonderful movie if you get a chance go see it.
it opened in a limited run in the Chicago area. I did talk to peoiple who saw it and they all liked the movie. I might have to see it on DVD from net flicks. Have a great week
Heard last night that the movie grossed over $30 Million to date, on a $550,000 budget. This seems to be a miracle in these times.
It was an awesome, very powerful movie. My wife and I saw it and recommended it to our church group. Every Firefighter married or involved couple should go see it.
This movie is being released on dvd Tuesday January 27th
the movie fireproof is a very good.
I just finished watching the movie and I have to say that the actors portrayed such realistic roles it was hard to seperate them from myself. It really showed in fierce detail exactly the way a lot of marriages end up-with hatred. Here locally, quite a few marriage counselors are suggesting their clients watch this movie before the begin counseling sessions. I think its an awesome Idea!! Perhaps had this movie come out sooner, it would have helped saved mine. Anyway, for those of you whose marriage is crumbling check out the website for plently of resources to get help and counseling including the 40 day journal!! I was shocked at all the opportunities available. They even have links for intensive weekend therapy get away's!! For those who haven't seen it I strongly encourage you to make time and watch it. Here's the website: www.fireproofmymarriage.com
Many Blessings!!
Elizabeth
I agree this is one of the best movies made. The message is so powerfull.

Tom

RSS

Find Members Fast

Or Name, Dept, Keyword
Invite Your Friends
Not a Member? Join Now

© 2024   Created by Firefighter Nation WebChief.   Powered by

Badges  |  Contact Firefighter Nation  |  Terms of Service